Personal information collection
Olympic Indoor Tennis (OIT) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Any other information that you send to OIT.
Using personal information
OIT may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you confirmation of products or services that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where OIT discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OIT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
OIT will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
OIT will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. OIT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.