Intensive Drills and Point Play for Young Players
The Olympic Indoor Vortex Junior Tennis Program is designed to prepare junior players of all levels for their next step, whether that be a middle school team, high school varsity team, junior rankings or even collegiate-level play.
Each class is packed with drills to perfect and polish the skills essential for any driven player. In the Vortex program, kids perfect form and technique, increase shot variety (including topspin, slice and drop shots) and add new game strategies.
Junior Program Coordinator Eby Day, along with Lead Pro Rick Naumoff and team are ready to take your junior player to the next level. Every pro who teaches at this age is USTA Safe Play certified.
Torque (T): Typically 3+ years of drill, private lesson, and/or tournament experience. Looking to broaden their arsenal.
Revolution (R): High performance player, heavy focus on fitness and conditioning. Looking to play at collegiate level.
Missed Play Policy:
- A total of 4 free misses per enrolled class are permitted each season for regular players starting by 11/30. Regular players starting 12/1 or later are permitted a total of 2 free misses per enrolled class. The free miss may be used for any reason including illness, school activity, holiday, vacation, etc.
- Tournaments which take place over a Friday/Saturday/Sunday are excused absences but a 48-hour notice is required.
- Make-up days for missed plays may be possible, but are not guaranteed.
- A missed class will either be counted as one of the permitted free misses or be charged unless a paying sub is secured.
- In case of injury, please contact Club management. Every attempt will be made to replace the injured player, however up to 2 weeks of classes will be charged if the player is unable to be replaced.
- A 4-week notice is required to drop out for any reason other than injury.
2022-23 Vortex Schedule
Junior Membership Benefits
- Priority on drills of choice
- Save money with a prepaid package
- Free walk-on court time for twice-a-week players
- Opportunity to reserve additional court time at the Junior rate of $30/hour
- One free hour of court time with our programmable iSmash ball machine